- Event: "Designing Intensity: A Case Study of an Extraordinary 24h Scenario Session” by Lauri Lukka 2022-01-18
- Alumni Days December 9-10 2021-12-03
- Event: Town Hall / Fall 2021 2021-12-02
- Congratulations, Professor Doris Rusch! 2021-11-16
- Event: Roundtable / Fall 2021 2021-10-29
- Event: "Disrupting Monkey, Laughing Raven: The Magic of the Trickster's Dance" by Allen Turner 2021-10-14
- Transformative Play Initiative at Knutepunkt 2021-10-06
- Event: "Why Do Humans Play? Exploring the Functions, Benefits, and Meanings of (Dark) Play" by Jaakko Stenros 2021-09-24
- Game Devs of Color Expo: Kayode Shonibare-Lewis speaks on September 25, 2021 2021-09-17
- Event: Playing for Pain: Benefits, Pitfalls, and Strategies for Role-playing Marginalized Characters 2021-09-10
- Upptalk with Professor Doris Rusch 2021-09-10
- Event: The Personal and the Political: Playing and Designing for Transformation in Nordic Larp 2021-09-01
- Event: Everything is the Self: Designing Character Ensembles for Player Catharsis 2021-07-07
- Announcing the Transformative Play Initiative Event Series 2021-06-29
- The Games & Society Lab Speaker Series: Cale Passmore 2021-06-21
- The Games & Society Lab Speaker Series: Marie Jarrell 2021-05-12
- The Games & Society Lab Speaker Series: Henrike Lode 2021-04-28
- Game or Watch 2021-04-16
- Games that create meaning - interview with researcher and Senior Lecturer, Doris Rusch 2020-09-10
- Co-creative game design at TEDx Uppsala University 2018-01-22
- Game Educators Summit 2017 2017-05-12
- Summer school 2016 to focus on improving health through game design 2016-03-18
Gotland Game Conference 2022
Dates and place have been decided for the annual Gotland Game Confernce for 2022!
May 30-31 Wisby Strand Congress & Event
The GAME blog
To find out more about events we organise and participate in, and to see examples of student projects and games, visit the GAME blog.
Gotland Game Conference
Join us for our annual Gotland Game Conference which showcases our fantastic student teams with their games, May 30-31, 2022.
Be a part of the yearly celebration of our students' achievements, by helping us playtest their games!
*Updates will come in May if we can truly hold the event live as planned in Wisby Strand Congress & Event.
Since autumn 2016, we welcome students from all over the world to Campus Gotland and our three International Bachelor's programmes, which are taught entirely in English.
The programmes all have Game Design as their major, in combination with a minor subject area in either Graphics, Programming or Project Management.
We also offer Master's programmes in Game Design.