- Games that create meaning - interview with researcher and Senior Lecturer, Doris Rusch 2020-09-10
- Spel som skapar mening-intervju med Doris Rusch, forskare och universitetslektor 2020-09-10
- Co-creative game design at TEDx Uppsala University 2018-01-22
- Games and Culture Seminars at Swedish National Museum of Science and Technology 2017-05-24
- Game Educators Summit 2017 2017-05-12
Gotland Game Conference 2021
Join us in our virtual showfloor in Gather Town to playtest our games!
The GAME blog
To find out more about events we organise and participate in, and to see examples of student projects and games, visit the GAME blog.
Gotland Game Conference
From June 1st, 13:00 (Sweden), you can play some ~30 student games with us in Gather.town. It’s a virtual world available to anyone with a headset and a browser, and we’ve built an entire showfloor in it! Wander around at your own pace and play what you want to.
Students have been strongly encouraged to produce web builds of their games, so the majority of titles can be played directly in the browser by simply walking up to one of the cute little arcade machines and pressing “X”. The students will be right there by their game between kl 13-16 June 1-2-3, so you can talk to the developers that made it. But the showroom is open any time inbetween June 1, kl. 13.00 to June 3, kl 16.00.
Be a part of the yearly celebration of our students' achievements, by helping us playtest their games!
Since autumn 2016, we welcome students from all over the world to Campus Gotland and our three International Bachelor's programmes, which are taught entirely in English.
The programmes all have Game Design as their major, in combination with a minor in either Graphics, Programming or Project Management.
We also offer Master's programmes in Game Design.