- SkillMill is presented in international conferences 2022-09-22
- Transformative Play Initiative Seminar 2022: Program and Registration 2022-06-23
- Game Design at Almedalen Week 2022-06-15
- Co-creation of a Serious Game About Radiotherapy 2022-06-10
- Transformative Play Initiative Roundtable -- Spring 2022 2022-05-05
- Event: Town Hall / Spring 2022 2022-04-13
- Call for Papers: Transformative Play Initiative Seminar 2022 2022-03-21
- “To Play or Not to Play: Edu-Larp in Curricular Settings" by Katrin Geneuss 2022-03-17
- Event: "Journey into Fear: Horror as a Vehicle for Healing and Transformative Play" by Yeonsoo Julian Kim 2022-03-17
- Event: "Beyond the Couch: Psychotherapy and Live Action Role-playing” by Elektra Diakolambrianou 2022-02-16
- Coming in 2022-2023: Freestanding Graduate Courses and Certificate in Transformative Game Design 2022-02-11
- Event: "Innovating for Growth: Designing a Culture of Safety in Games" by John Stavropoulos 2022-01-30
- Event: "Designing Intensity: A Case Study of an Extraordinary 24h Scenario Session” by Lauri Lukka 2022-01-18
- Alumni Days December 9-10 2021-12-03
- Event: Town Hall / Fall 2021 2021-12-02
- Congratulations, Professor Doris Rusch! 2021-11-16
- Event: Roundtable / Fall 2021 2021-10-29
- Event: "Disrupting Monkey, Laughing Raven: The Magic of the Trickster's Dance" by Allen Turner 2021-10-14
- Transformative Play Initiative at Knutepunkt 2021-10-06
- Event: "Why Do Humans Play? Exploring the Functions, Benefits, and Meanings of (Dark) Play" by Jaakko Stenros 2021-09-24
- Game Devs of Color Expo: Kayode Shonibare-Lewis speaks on September 25, 2021 2021-09-17
- Event: Playing for Pain: Benefits, Pitfalls, and Strategies for Role-playing Marginalized Characters 2021-09-10
- Upptalk with Professor Doris Rusch 2021-09-10
- Event: The Personal and the Political: Playing and Designing for Transformation in Nordic Larp 2021-09-01
Gotland Game Conference 2022
Order your tickets today for the annual Gotland Game Confernce for 2022! May 28-29, Saturday and Sunday, Wisby Strand Congress & Event
The GAME blog
To find out more about events we organise and participate in, and to see examples of student projects and games, visit the GAME blog.
Gotland Game Conference
Join us for our annual Gotland Game Conference which showcases our fantastic student teams with their games, May 28-29, 2022.
Be a part of the yearly celebration of our students' achievements, by helping us playtest their games!
The event is planned as a LIVE-EVENT in Wisby Strand Congress & Event
Order your tickets today: Gotland Game Conference
Since autumn 2016, we welcome students from all over the world to Campus Gotland and our three International Bachelor's programmes, which are taught entirely in English.
The programmes all have Game Design as their major, in combination with a minor subject area in either Graphics, Programming or Project Management.
We also offer Master's programmes in Game Design.