- Co-creative game design at TEDx Uppsala University 2018-01-22
- Games and Culture Seminars at Swedish National Museum of Science and Technology 2017-05-24
- Game Educators Summit 2017 2017-05-12
- Innovative games win prizes at the Swedish Game Awards 2016-06-20
- GGC uppmärksammas av SVT Nyheter Öst 2016-05-20
Alumni Days 2019
5 - 6 December
Former game design students return to campus to talk about their work in the games industry. More information.
The GAME blog
To find out more about events we organise and participate in, and to see examples of student projects and games, visit the GAME blog.
Gotland Game Conference
Unfortunately we must announce that the Gotland Game Conference has been cancelled this year. This is an annual event we arrange with presentations, lectures and a wealth of networking opportunities where we also invite leading voices from the industry and academia to give presentations related to each years particular theme.
Since autumn 2016, we welcome students from all over the world to Campus Gotland and our three International Bachelor's programmes, which are taught entirely in English.
The programmes all have Game Design as their major, in combination with a minor in either Graphics, Programming or Project Management.
We also offer a Masters programme in Game Design.