- Innovative games win prizes at the Swedish Game Awards 2016-06-20
- GGC uppmärksammas av SVT Nyheter Öst 2016-05-20
- Summer school to focus on improving health through game design 2016-03-18
- Game Design students from Campus Gotland win Gamer’s Choice award again 2015-12-15
- Speldesign först ut som kandidatprogram på engelska 2015-12-15
Student games to be showcased at GDC 2017
Cryptogram and Zombie Crawler have been selected as two of 20 innovative games using alternative input devices for Alt.Ctrl.GDC.
The GAME Gotland website
To find out more about events we organise and participate in, and to see examples of student projects and games, visit the GAME blog.
Gotland Game Conference 2017
Each year we organise the Gotland Game Conference, an event with presentations, lectures and a wealth of networking opportunities. We invite leading voices from the industry and academia to give presentations related to each years particular theme.
Students get the opportunity to present their work to a panel of experienced industry experts and academics. Amongst other things this gives us important validation of our game design programmes, as well as help to develop further.
More information on GGC 2017.
International Bachelor's programmes
Since autumn 2016 we are welcoming students from all over the world to Campus Gotland and our three International Bachelor's programmes, which are delivered entirely in English, the very first at undergraduate level at Uppsala University.
The programmes all have Game Design as their major, in combination with a minor in either Graphics, Programming or Project Management.