- Game Educators Summit 2017 2017-05-12
- Games and Culture Seminars at Swedish National Museum of Science and Technology 2017-05-24
- Innovative games win prizes at the Swedish Game Awards 2016-06-20
- GGC uppmärksammas av SVT Nyheter Öst 2016-05-20
- Summer school to focus on improving health through game design 2016-03-18
Alumni Days 2017
14 - 16 December
Former game design students return to campus to talk about their work in the games industry. More information.
The GAME Gotland Blog
To find out more about events we organise and participate in, and to see examples of student projects and games, visit the GAME blog.
Gotland Game Conference 2017
Each year we organise the Gotland Game Conference, an event with presentations, lectures and a wealth of networking opportunities. We invite leading voices from the industry and academia to give presentations related to each years particular theme.
Students get the opportunity to present their work to a panel of experienced industry experts and academics. Amongst other things this gives us important validation of our game design programmes, as well as help to develop further.
More information on GGC 2017.
International Bachelor's programmes
Since autumn 2016 we are welcoming students from all over the world to Campus Gotland and our three International Bachelor's programmes, which are delivered entirely in English, the very first at undergraduate level at Uppsala University.
The programmes all have Game Design as their major, in combination with a minor in either Graphics, Programming or Project Management.